mission & vision
That every woman, regardless of means, has the right and ability to choose if and when she becomes a mother.
WEN clients are referred by social service agencies, schools, shelters, religious institutions, family and friends. Learn more about who WEN serves.
- Albert and Shirley Cohen Foundation
- The David Kimmel Foundation
- The Prentice Foundation
- Devon Creek Foundation
- JoAnne and Michael A. Bander Family Fund at the Miami Foundation
- Louis Lebowitz Charitable Trust
- Miller Family Foundation
- The Roblee Foundation
- The William and Isobel Clarke Foundation
- The Meg Green Foundation
- The Women’s Fund of Miami-Dade
While Foundation funding is critical to WEN’s financial stability, the bulk of contributions come from individual donors. Who funds WEN?
- Women and men
- People of all races, ethnicities, religions and gender identities
- Democrats, Republicans and Independents
- Women who have never had an abortion, women who needed financial assistance to have an abortion, and mothers who appreciate the need to be able to choose motherhood
- People in their 20’s who have always known abortion to be legal, and people in their 80’s who know the horror of when it wasn’t
- Anyone who trusts women
- Perhaps, YOU
For information on how to contribute to WEN, please click here.